The Problem With Looking For Love Online

I believe the problem we have has to do with the fact we are visual creatures. It is really hard to form a serious relationship online with someone we can not see or touch.
If an online single starts addressing someone with titles of endearment such as Sweetie...Darling...Honey...Babe...My Love...suddenly we believe that is the foundation of a serious relationship. Erase that thought completely from your mind!
You will find a lot of single lose their inhibitions online and they are more vocal and outspoken than they would ever be in person.
So a lot of things can not be taken at "face value". I have learned the hard way; to a lot of people those words mean absolutely nothing.
When I "meet" someone online, I have the "10 email rule". I disregard any displays of affection and terms of endearment for the first 10 emails. After that, I start looking a little closer to see if this person is seriously interested in me.
You will discover, if you are not "sucked" into the "verbal dance of romance"? Your suitor will usually disappear within the first "10 emails"!
If you were on a blind date with a single person, when they first meet you I seriously doubt they would address you as "Baby"...or "Sweetheart". If they did, I think it would make my skin crawl! That is just really weird face to face!
The problem with looking for love online? We can't look at an online relationship with rose colored glasses. You have to look at it with a magnifying glass!
Do you know how to: Find...Catch...and Keep the love of your life...in 7 Days?
You don't want to pass up this Free Online Dating Course!

No comments:

Post a Comment